October 26, 2015

Princess Jasmine Cosplay Makeup Tutorial

It's almost the end of October and I've still not done at least one Halloween look! So I thought I'd fix that. Since I've been loving my Naked Smoky palette so much, I decided to use it to create a Princess Jasmine look and share a tutorial for it too.

Unfortunately, I don't seem to own anything blue that isn't Navy

To create this look, I've used the first & last 3 shadows in the palette along with the black:
1. After priming, use Combust (soft taupe) as a colour wash all over the lid and into the crease
2. Apply High (champagne shimmer) all over the lid but beneath the crease
3. Blend Dirtysweet (bronze) into the outer 1/3 of the lid
4. Blend Radar (metallic taupe) into the outer crease
5. Apply Whiskey (dark brown matte) into the outer 1/3 of the lid and into the lower lash line
6. Apply Black Market (black) over Whiskey to add more depth to the lid
7. Sweep High (champagne shimmer) onto the lower lash line
8. Add wings & eyeliner to the lower lash line, then use Thirteen (matte white) to highlight the brow bone.
9. Finish the look with mascara and false eyelashes.

As someone who admits to having one wig too many, this Jasmine wig is easily the most infuriating wig I've ever had to deal with. Which just goes to show just how unrealistic Disney princess hair is.

Expectation VS Reality

Products Used 

Face
Makeup Forever HD Foundation in 155
Urban Decay Naked Skin Loose Powder in Medium

Eyes
Illamasqua Brow Gel
Urban Decay Anti-aging primer
Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette
Kat Von D The Trooper Eyeliner
Marc Jacobs Blacquer gel liner
MAC #4 False Lashes
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara

Lips
Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick in Double Dare

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow this is amazing! I love it. ^_^

    https://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete