September 13, 2015

Revisiting Colour With Sugarpill's Heartbreaker Palette

...and a few loose eyeshadows. As somone who easily clocks around 40 hours per week in the office, I try tend to avoid wearing bright eyeshadow. However, I'm currently using up all my annual leave before it expires and so I actually had time to play around with one of my favourite indie makeup brands, Sugarpill! Admittedly, I was lacking imagination with this one as I basically just matched my eyeshadow to my hair colour. 

1. Apply eyeshadow primer both on and below the lid
2. Apply a light green shadow (Acidberry) on the inner corner 
3. Top it off with a shimmery light green pigment (Absinthe) for an extra pop 
4. Apply a seafoam shado (Mochi) on the inner 1/3rd of the eye and blend into the inner corner
5. Apply a blue (Starling) eyeshadow between the center of the lid to the outer corner 
6. Blend in a royal blue (Velocity) eyeshadow into the outer crease
7. Apply a faint brown (Tickety Boo) shadow into the crease area
8. Apply royal blue (Royal Sugar) on the outer crease down to the outer 1/3 of the lower lash line
9. Blend in a blue shadow (Starling) on the lower lash line between the two colours
10. Blend in a turquoise shadow (Darling) between the lime green and blue shadow
11. Highlight the brow bone area
12. Add a cat eye, line the lower lash line and finish with mascara.

Products Used

Face
Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation Medium
Urban Decay Naked Loose Powder in Medium
Benefit Rockateur Blush

Eyes
Urban Decay Anti-Aging Primer Potion
Illamasqua Brow Gel in Strike
Sugarpill Heartbreaker Palette Acidberry, Mochi and Velocity Eyeshadows
Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadows in Royal Sugar, Starling, Darling & Absinthe
MAC Bloody Brilliant palette Tickety Boo (crease) & Spoonful of Sugar (highlight)
Kat Von D Trooper Eyeliner
Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil Eyeliner in Perversion
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara

Lips
Jeffree Star Liquid Lipstick in Celebrity Skin
Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Rapture

1 comment:

  1. You've convinced me that I need this palette in my life! Although I do have Mochi and Royal Sugar as a single eyeshadow.

    That's the great thing about annual leave, actually get a chance to play with all the brights! Although, lately at work I've been applying pastel coloured eyeshadows on the inner corner, my way of rebelling!

    xo

    ReplyDelete