August 02, 2015

Glamming Up A Day Look With Glitter Liner

It's been too long since I've done a vaguely colourful and glitzy makeup look. I tend to overwork myself and do as much overtime as possible. while trying to semi-blend in to the working environment. Anyway, this unfortunately isn't a particularly exciting look but it's probably the most exciting one I've managed to do in a while. Fingers crossed I'll be able to do a few more soon. Ever since IMATS I've been looking for any excuse to finally use one of my Lit Glitters.

Since I was heading into town for the earliest Saturday shopping session I have ever endured, I didn't have 1, the time and 2, the nerve to shop about in over the top makeup. I thought I'd glitz up my casual day to day makeup of a winged eyeliner and nude lip (Jeffree Star's Celebrity Nude may be the most beautiful nude I've ever owned) by popping a bit of turquoise glitter on the lids. To make applying the glitter liner easier, I used a seafoam green eye pencil on the lids to outline where it would go. The lit glitters compared to the Violet Voss glitters I picked up the year before, are a lot finer. Making it easy to apply in thin intricate details. The lit glitter adhesive is unlike any other I've tried. It looks like water and all you need to do is dip your brush into the adhesive then into the glitter, then apply!

Products Used
Face
Makeup Forever HD Foundation 155
Benefit Rockateur Blush

Eyes 
Kat Von D Glasswing Shadow (Chrysalis Palette)
NYX Eye Pencil in Teal
Lit Cosmetics Glitter in Cayman #2
Kat Von D Tattoo liner
Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon in Blacquer
Maybelline Lash Sensational

Lips
Mac Spice Lip Liner
Jeffree Star Cosmetics Celebrity Skin

1 comment:

  1. I think this is such a pretty eye look, and I'd totally wear it too! xx

    ReplyDelete