June 26, 2015

IMATS London 2015 Wishlist

There's less than a month until IMATs 2015, so let the countdown begin! I already purchased my ticket well over a month ago. I'll just be attending on the Sunday as I currently spend my Saturdays completing a makeup artistry course. I was originally not keen on attending however, there are quite a few interesting brands on this year's exhibitors list. I'm trying to build up my own  professional makeup kit and I'm also not currently spending much on makeup for myself, so I need to make sure that whatever I get isn't for me and for the kit.

IMATS London 2015 Wishlist

So for myself, I'm currently lusting after Makeup Forever's HD Foundation, we've been using this in class and it really blurs over my large pores and it has really good coverage that can be built on. I'm super excited for Lit Cosmetics glitters having a stall here in the UK! I used to watch so many American Youtubers and Bloggers rave about them. I'm hoping to pick up any unique mix of blends there. 

For a long time, I've also had my eye on  NARS Strada single eyeshadow. It's a beautiful grey lilac shade with gold shimmer. As it's such an unnatural colour though, I don't think I could possibly justify paying full price for it, I really hope that this year they have it available at IMATs as they didn't last year. The final thing on my personal wishlist is the Zoeva Mixed Metals palette. I really can't justify another palette or more eyeshadow right now. Realistically, I don't think I'll be able to get it as the stockist, love makeup, seems to only sell their brushes. 

Kit Wise, I'm thinking of purchasing a bunch of Zoeva brushes as my rose gold set have easily become my favourite. While I personally am not a fan of lipglosses, and don't own many. I'm considering getting a few of Urban Decay's Revolution Lipglosses to fill in the gaps with this. Realistically, I'll end up getting a few nude shades and a red.

Another thing I'd like for my kit, are some primers/bases. Particularly, a few colour correctors. Makeup Forever's Skin Equalizers seem like a perfect fit. Unless there's a really good discount, I'll probably only pick up the redness-correcting base and the anti-dullness base. Last on my list, I'd like some sort of light-reflecting product in my kit, as YSL will be there, I have my fingers crossed for their famous Touche Eclat to be on a good discount.

Are you attending IMATS this year? If so, what's on your hitlist?

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to be there on the Saturday and I can't wait...even though I have no money to spend this time. I already love LIT glitters so glad to see that they're there. Also, Sugarpill again <3 yay!

    www.nothingrhymeswithrachel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete