April 19, 2015

The Non Makeup Palette Lust List

 Over the last few months I've shared not one but two palette lust lists as I've been  a bit palette crazy lately. It seems that the palette cravings have finally worn off and I've been interested in non palette makeup items again.

SS15 Beauty Lust List

Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadows | Unsure if this is a cheat choice, but I really need to make a new Makeup Geek order. They've been releasing so many amazing items lately. From all the swatches I've seen online, their foiled eyeshadows have a gorgeous finish. Out of all 10 shadows that they offer, Jester, which is a gold green, has caught my eye the most.

Urban Decay Bittersweet Blush | My favourite item in the upcoming Summer collection is definitely Urban Decay's blushers. They seem to have already released in the states and while I'd love to try one out, I'm not quite sure if I can justify another blush. These should be releasing in the UK by the start of May.

Charlotte Tilbury Wonderglow Primer | During the Winter Selfridges sale, I treated myself to a Charlotte Tilbury makeover and got to try out loads of their products. Their foundation and primer really wowed me. I was surprised by how well it had lasted which I'm going to assume is down to the primer.

Nars Dual Intensity Blush | These have finally reached the UK...kind of. They're only available on the NARS site and I've yet to see it in store anywhere. Their intense shadows are amazing quality so I'm expecting the same with their blushes when it comes down to a swatch test instore.

Illamasqua Gel Blusher | My last blush item! I've been quite intrigues by cheek sticks and pencils. Since Illamasqua are usually amazing quality, I'm hoping this will deliver! They currently only have two shades, an orange and pink and a contour shade which has my eye.

Sephora's Blackberry Sorbet Lip Cream | I was originally hoping to pick this one up during my trip to Paris but it seems France hasn't updated their colour shades yet. It seems like such a badass vampy brown lip colour. Almost a dupe for a notorious brand's brown liquid lip aside for it's metallic finish.

Clinique Lip Pop Lipstick | As if I need another lipstick. I judge me for how much I love this already just because of how the packaging matches the shade of lipstick. Naturally the purple grape pop stands out the most to me and found the beige pop to be too light.

1 comment:

  1. Makeup Geek Foiled are amazing. They are so pigmented and such a good value for money. Sephora's lipstick looks amazing. Now, hopefully France will update their color range and I can get it too! I've been thinking of getting the Nars palette aswell, but I just don't know if it's worth it... x

    ReplyDelete