March 25, 2015

Monthly Makeup Challenge | March - Pastels

If you don't already know, I'm taking part in Kayleigh from Blog of Shadows monthly challenges. Last month's challenge featured pinks for Valentine's. With it being Spring and Easter coming up, we thought pastels would be a very fitting theme to for during March. Anyone can take part in these challenges, so feel free to drop her an e-mail or tweet her.

I thought I'd bring out my Sugarpill Sparkle Baby palette as it's not received much love and is very pastel themed. It's also packed with shimmer so I also used a bit of Sugarpill's matte Mochi eyeshadow to balance out the sparkle.I started off with using Kitten Parade (rose gold) on the inner corner, I then blended in CandyCrush (frosty mint) on to the center of the lid and Mochi (matte mint) on the outer lid. Next I used Frostine (pastel purple) as a highlight and lower lashline then applied Hotsy Totsy as a harsh straight line on the crease. I finished the look by appliying Hotsy Totsy on the center of the lower lashline and eyeliner.

Products Used
White Eye Base
Urban Decay Anti Ageing Primer
Sugarpill Sparkle Baby Palette All Shades
Sugarpill Heartbreaker Palette Mochi Eyeshadow
Urban Decay Ink For Eyes Perversion Eyeliner
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
Illamasqua Precision Brow Gel in Strike
Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation No 10
Sleek Makeup Liqueur Lipstick

1 comment:

  1. Pretty! It suits you, pastels always make me look so washed out

    ReplyDelete