February 12, 2015

Monthly Makeup Challenge | February - Pink

Last month, Kayleigh from Blog of Shadows started a monthly makeup challenge which I meant to take part in immediately. However, I was ill for over two weeks last month and makeup was the last thing on my mind. However, as I've recovered, I can now take part. This month's challenge is pink which is very fitting with Valentines coming up soon. Since I have a tendency to overwork and put myself down for as much overtime as possible, I didn't do anything too crazy.


As you can see, I went for a very deep pink, featuring my only deep pink lipstick, Resist by Illamasqua. I really struggled with the eyeshadow in this look as my eyes were especially sore that day. That said, trying to create a pink eyeshadow look that I was okay with was a challenge and I even completely wiped away my original look as I wasn't happy with it. 

If you'd like to get involved you can send your look in an e-mail to Kayleigh or tweet her. 

Products Used
Inglot Eyeshadow in AMC Shine 29 (highlight), AMC Shine 48 (inner corner), AMC 74 (lid + crease), Pearl 452 (crease)
Charlotte Tilbury Quick Fine Line Shodo Pen in Panther
Benefit Bad Girl Mascara
Illamasqua Matte Lipstick in Resist
NYX HD Studio Photogenic Grinding Powder
Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation in 10

1 comment:

  1. Eye makeup looks incredible!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete