February 17, 2015

5 More Palettes I'm Lusting After

It's only been a few months after my palette lust list but I'm still suffering from a serious case of palette fever. Nevermind the fact that I have yet to review 5 palettes, it has been so hard to fight temptation with each new release. I know I have way too many to justify more, so for now, I'll just have to live vicariously through this list.

Zoeva Mixed Metal Eyeshadow Palette
I have no idea how it took so long for me to finally hear of Zoeva. I was at first quite intrigues by their rose gold brushes and they also have some simple yet elegant makeupbags. However their palettes not only look gorgeous but come with 10 shades each for just £15. It's been so long since I've purchased a non mid/high end palette. While I do have my eye on their smoky and love is a story palettes, their Mixed Metal palette is the main one I'm lusting after.

Melt Love Sick Eyeshadow Stack
A stack totally counts as a palette right? I love the simple concept of stacking these magnetic shadows. They seem travel safe, fun to play around with and the pans on these are huge. I hope to see more shades soon and it would be awesome to be able to make your own custom stack with whichever shades we chose in the future. Fingers crossed they'll  be going in that direction. Personally, I'm waiting it until IMATS this year as I'd like to avoid a customs charge and if they're not available there, I'll probably try my luck at their annual Black Friday sale.

Hourglass the Modernist Eyeshadow Palette in Exposure
Source
I think the image says everything really. Just look at how stunning this palette is! Reminds me of growing up in the desert.  Out of the 7 different palette options, the Exposure palette is the only one I'd consider parting £56 for but thankfully, I already own a palette with similar shades. That said, I don't think I'd actually be able to bring myself to use this palette because of how stunning it is. After a long wait, these palettes are finally available in the UK at SpaceNK.

NARS Dual Intensity Palette
During a little beauty discovery session at Selfridges last year, I was introduced to the dual intensity eyeshadow range and fell in love. However I wasn't willing to pay £21 for a single eyeshadow that I'd probably not get many uses out of. So I was super excited to hear that NARS decided to release a palette containing 8 dual intensity shades. At £45 it's not affordable but worth looking into if you wanted to pick up at least 3 of the dual intensity shadows.

Marc Jacobs Palette 
Unfortunately for my wallet, this one may end up being an actual purchase as I'll be visiting Paris soon. I will inevitably be stopping by a Sephora to check out what's available. I have been making extra sure to not spend much this month for this trip especially. So, depending on how my swatching goes, I may end up returning from Paris with either the very radiant orchid themed 'the Tease' palette or might disappoint my readers for going all 50 shades of beige and opt for the Lolita palette.

Have you tried any of these palettes out? Which palettes are on your lust list?

3 comments:

  1. Omg the packaging of them all is stunning!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am lusting over the Nars palette! The price tag not so much.. x

    Annie | www.drugstoredreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the look of the Hourglass palette, it looks beautiful.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete