September 07, 2014

Violet Voss Paige Glitter Eye Look

When I first came across the Violet Voss stall at IMATs London, my eyes were immediately drawn to their purple glitter named Paige. Last night I finally got around to using the in your face purple glitter with my Urban Decay electric palette. I was expecting to have trouble applying glitter on to the eyes and was terrified some of the glitter particles would get on to my eyeball, but the glitter adhesive that Violet Voss offers was surprisingly easy to use and rather budge proof.


This makeup look is somewhat similar to my previous Urban Decay electric palette tutorial. I started off by blending Gonzo (turquoise) into the crease followed by Chaos (royal blue). Next I patted Urban (purple) all over the lid and on the lower lash line before applying revolt (silver) as a highlighter on the brow bone. Then I used makeup remover to remove any excess eyeshadow and create the wing. Finally, Using a makeup brush, I applied the glitter adhesive onto the lid before patting down the purple glitter. I finished the look with bare minimum eyeliner and couldn't be bothered to use mascara or false lashes.

Products Used
Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
Urban Decay Electric Palette, Urban, Chaos, Gonzo and Revolt
Violet Voss Glitter Adhesive and Paige Glitter
Illamasqua Skin Base Lift Concealer
Urban Decay Perversion Liquid Liner and Eye Pencil
Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation
NYX HD Studio Grinding Powder
Illamasqua Matte Lipstick in Test

No comments:

Post a Comment