September 25, 2014

Recent Urban Decay Electric Palette Looks

The Urban Decay Electric palette has been my go to palette for whenever I feel like doing bright eye makeup looks, I've actually not touched any of my Sugarpill palettes since owning it. Instead of creating a different post for each look, I thought I'd just share them all in one. 

The 'All of the Colours' look This is actually very similar to the electric palette look tutorial I did, except instead of using just Urban (purple) and Jilted (fuchsia), I used all the colours giving it a rainbow outline. Although thrash (lime green) is very green in the pan, it leans yellow depending on what shades you pair it with.

The Cat Eye This was a very experimental one, it's been years since I've touched gel liner and my brush was very frayed. I used Slowburn (orange) on the inner eye corner, then applied Savage (bright pink) on to the lid and Jilted (fuchsia) on the outer corner. I then created the wing using gel liner and blended Urban (purple) from the gel liner into Fringe.

The Green Smoky Eye Whilst Urban (purple) is my most used and favourite shade, Fringe (teal) is a close second. To create the smoky eye I used Gonzo (turquoise) as a base, Fringe (teal) over the lid, Freak (bright green) blended into the crease, Thrash (lime green) also blended into the crease and dusted Revolt (silver) as a brow highlight.

The failed Arabic Eye This is my least favourite look as it did not turn out the way I had imagined in my mind. Definitely one I'll be redoing in future. I started off with using Revolt to create the silver V, then applied Chaos (bright blue) all over the lid and blended Gonzo into the crease before applying and attempting to blend out Urban Decay's Perversion black eye pencil. 

The Glitter Look This is a bit of a cheat, as I already posted this the other week. I used Violet Voss' purple glitter over Urban on the lid, then blended Chaos and a hint of Gonzo into the crease before applying Revolt on the brow bone as a highlighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment