August 16, 2014

Colorful Gradient Eyeliner

Back when Lime Crime's uniliners first released, I used to look with envy at tons of crazy makeup art done with them by extremely talented artists. However, when I finally got around to collecting all the colours I was interested in, I kind of just stuck with a few colours and ignored the rest. So in order to break out of a rut, I finally got around to using two of my least used Lime Crime uniliners and created a gradient eyeliner look with them.

The reason why I hate wearing brown eyeshadow is that on my skin tone it's impossible to capture on camera. I've used 5 different eyeshadows and on my lid and you can only really identify the highlighter shade. Whilst I love the dual colour liner, I had to layer on the orange liner (6th element) for vibrancy. Certain shades in the uniliner range tend to dry up a bit and as 6th element is one of them, applying layer over layer caused it to crack which ruined the effect.

Products Used
Makeup Geek Shadows in Shimma Shimma, Creme Brulee, Glamorous, Cocoa Bear, Mocha
Lime Crime Uniliners in 6th Element and Orchidaceous
Barry M Kohl Eyeliner
Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara
Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation
NYX HD Grinding Powder
Too Faced Liquid Lipstick in Melted Nude

5 comments:

  1. I struggle to get brown to show up in pictures too!!! I really love this look btw! You're so talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks amazing. I really need to get back into doing interesting things with my eyeliner, all my makeup has been so boring and minimal lately D:

    ReplyDelete