July 18, 2014

Subtle Triple Winged Eyeliner

Today's makeup is an odd mix of subtle and dramatic, it's a triple winged eyeliner look that's disguised as two. It's a nice look to wear that seems like the general eyeliner and bold lip combination but with a bit more to it to avoid odd stares when you're out.

 After applying eye primer, I just used a 'my lids but better' eyeshadow all over the lid and added a highlighter shade beneath the brow. Next, I used silver liquid eyeliner where I would normally have my cat eye but only applied the wing. Next, I lined my eyes with black liquid liner and then created a wing both beneath and above the silver wing. Then I used a silver eye pencil for my lower lash line. After a little tightlining, I applied mascara and false lashes. I finished the look with Pretty Zombie Cosmetic's liquid lipstick in purple poison, which is the only lip product I own that someone will always end up complimenting.

Products Used
Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper (Not pictured)
Kat Von D Chrysalis Palette Shadows in Lunar Lights & Glasswing
Lime Crime Uniliners in Quill & Reason
Urban Decay 24/5 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Cuff & Perversion
YSL Mascara + False Lashes
Benefit Fakeup in Medium
Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation mixed with
Maybelline Superstat Better Skin foundation in Sable Sand
Pretty Zombie Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick in Purple Poison

4 comments:

  1. ARGH, I cannot master double flicks, I always look ridiculous. You did it perfectly though!

    *envy*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous idea, this looks amazing on you! :)

    Style Sunrise

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The make-up on your eyes is very beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flicks are so neat! I wish I could get mine so precise. :) which false lashes do you use? They're very pretty

    ReplyDelete