June 07, 2014

Unintentional Lorde Makeup

I've recently been embracing my natural wavy hair, surprisingly not to avoid damaging it with straighteners but just for a change as I've been bored of how flat my hair would look. Combine that with the purple lip obsession and I can't help but feel like a Lorde wannabe, despite only maybe hearing one of her songs once.  I would have loved to have picked up her MAC lipstick but it seems a little too berry for my liking. The makeup is pretty basic, neutral blush, winged eyeliner and purple lips.

Bare Minerals original SPF 15 Foundation medium beige sample*
Vitage Cosmetics color in spiced coffee
Illamasqua Cream Blusher in Zygomatic
Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Shameless
Dose of Colors gloss in Toxic
NYX The Curve Liner
Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencil in Perversion 

1 comment: