June 12, 2014

Game of Thrones Viserion Inspired Makeup

It's been a little longer than I intended to move on to my second Game of Thrones dragon inspired makeup. Today's is inspired by Viserion who in the show looks nothing like this book description. 

This look was influenced by the speckled eyeliner look from Illamasqua's Imperfection campaign last year. I kind of herped and forgot to prime my eyes but I forgot just how pigmented Inglot shadows are as they managed to last the night anyway. The eyeshadow work consisted of placing my usual highlighter shade all over the lid, then working a gold in to the crease bone and then blending in 2 darker shades into the bone as well. After lining my eyes I used Illamasqua's white eyeliner to add speckles and then went over the speckles not on the lid with Lime Crime's gold eyeliner as I felt like it wasn't really showing up on my skin tone without the white base.

Products Used
Face
Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation
Illamasqua Cream Blush in Zygomatic
Illamasqua Powdered Metal in Thalia
Eyes
Illamasqua Skin Base Lift
Inglot Shadow in AMC Shine 30, Pearl 430, 405 & 452
NYX The curve eyeliner
Illamasqua Precision Ink in Scribe
Lime Crime Uniliner in Rhyme
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil in Perversion
YSL Mascara
Lips
Smooch Cosmetics Lipstick in Naughty

3 comments:

  1. I genuinely want to rummage through your make up stash, ha! This look is so, SO RAD!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh this look is so cool!!

    ReplyDelete