May 02, 2014

Pastel Rainbow Look for Spring

Spring has been around for a while but I've only recently felt it's presence with all the beautiful cherry blossom trees in bloom. With the number of cherry blossom trees on my street alone, I felt the urge to do a pastel eye look. So I pulled out my underused Sigma Creme De Couture palette and opted for ALL of the colors by wearing a rainbow look.

The palette desperately needs the help of a white creamy base and even then a few of the colors won't necessarily look as bold as they are in the pan. I have no idea how other people have managed to get really vibrant swatches of this palette as I found it difficult to even blend the shadows. Otherwise, it's a cute little palette and decent for all of the pretty pastel shades you'll ever need. I also used Illamasqua's beguile pure pigment on the inner corner for a subtle sparkle.

Products Used
Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Sigma Creme De Couture Palette
Illamasqua Pure Pigment in Beguile
Barry M Liquid Eyeliner
Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil in Perversion
Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara
Neve Cosmetics Lipstick in Panna Cotta
Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation
Vitage Cosmetics in Spiced Coffee
Illamasqua Cream Blusher in Zygomatic

No comments:

Post a Comment