May 13, 2014

Game of Thrones Rhaegal Inspired Makeup

Last year, I attempted to do a makeup look each week inspired by each of the major house in Game of Thrones but it all kind of blew up in my face due to my eczema so I stopped. This year, I thought I'd do something a bit less ambitious and do a makeup look based on each of Dany's dragons. For whatever reason, I felt like starting off with Rhaegal, who is mainly depicted in the show as a green dragon with a few bronze scales.

I decided to go for a double winged eyeliner look and fill in the blanks with Illamasqua's bronze pure pigment, Incite, instead of going the traditional route of white. The rest of the lid was a smokey green eye using mainly Concrete Minerals shadows and Urban Decay's Loaded which I've not made much use out of, so I'm glad I've taken it out again to use.

Products Used
Illamasqua Skin Base Life in Medium
Concrete Minerals Electric Primer
Urban Decay eyeshadow in Loaded
Concrete Minerals mineral shadows in swamped, charm school and living dead
 Illamasqua pure pigment in Incite
Urban Decay Liquid Liner in Perversion
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencils in Perversion and Junkie
Vitage Cosmetics eye color in Spiced Coffee
Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara
Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation
Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation
Illamasqua Powdered Metal in Thalia
Smooch cosmetics lipstick in Naughty
Guerlain Lipgloss

6 comments:

  1. Loving the chains and dragon look, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Thought I'd add the chains for extra drama

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking gorgeous! Love all the greens on you & you killed it with the eyeliner!! So happy we could be a part of this look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much & no worries, I've been meaning to get more use out of my lovely CM shadows ^^

      Delete