April 18, 2014

The Beauty Spending Ban Wishlist

I've bought my IMATs London ticket! After years of wanting to go, I'm finally going! Needless to say, I'm quite excited for it. To save up for it, I've started a beauty spending ban at possibly the worst time ever as there are so many releases I have my eye on. I've been good and not spent any money on makeup since the start of the month, I admit I'm finding it a lot harder than I expected.

Beauty Spending Ban Wishlist


Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet I find the color options are a little too safe for me and look somewhat boring but oh my god pretty packaging! Yes, I'm being superficial.

Urban Decay Heavy Metal Loose Glitters As a magpie, I really need to include more glitter into my collection. I've mostly got my eye on the blue in the set.

Kat Von D Chrysallis and Monarch Palette More gorgeous packaging! I'm unsure which one to go for but I'm leaning towards the Monarch one as I really don't like the colors in the Chrysallis

Lime Crime Clueless Witch Velvetines Since I already own a black liquid lipstick, I figure I'll most likely end up picking up Wicked out of all 3 if any. I'm hoping to get this on discount at IMATs

Makeup Revolution Scandalous Lipstick Set These are so far the hardest thing not to buy because they're both colorful and dirt cheap! I'm trying hard to wait either way though.

Revlon Spiderman Super-Powered Nail Polish My main appeal to this is the fact that it's Spiderman themed. In my opinion, this is also the only really pretty color in the collection.

TheBalm Instain Long-Wearing Blush This isn't a recent release but it is on discount and I love the magazine themed packaging.

Kat Von D Liquid Lipsticks Also not a recent release but is constantly out of stock. They've been given a new look and have a few new shades in the collection, I have my eye on l.u.v.

Urban Decay Chaos Nail Varnish I'm currently obsessed with cobalt blue lately. My main disappointment with this shade though is that it doesn't seem as bright as the electric palette.

8 comments:

  1. I really like theBalm Instain blush. I talked about one in my top 5 Spring blushes video.

    RIKKI POYNTER
    // RIKKI POYNTER MAKEUP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're only tempting me to spend xD

      Delete
  2. I like the Bourjois lip cream, but they haven't arrived here yet, so I haven't got a chance to try any :D And the Makeup Revolution lipsticks look good, I like many things on their page but the lipsticks look the best :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, cheap strange lipstick colors = awesome! No longer need to fork out the cash for Lime Crime now ^^ Think I'm now over the Bourjois Lip Cream though as I've swatched them in store and the colors aren't especially exciting. But hopefully they'll add more to their rage in Autumn ^^

      Delete
  3. That Revlon polish looks amazing, I've been trying to convince myself out of buying a bunch of them because I'm trying to save money too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, even though they aren't pricey alone the money may come in use later on

      Delete
  4. I swatched some of the Bourjois Velvet Lipsticks yesterday when I popped into Boots and the 6 colours in store seemed so boring! The swatches still haven't washed off though so I know they'll last ages. xD

    http://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I did the same thing once they were finally stocked in the local boots. It's put me off ordering them at all so woo more monies for me xD

      Delete