April 27, 2014

Royal Cobalt Blue Chaos Smokey Eye Tutorial

So I was chilling at home, wearing my cookie monster shirt and decided hey, this is the perfect time to try out the Chaos shadow from my new electric palette! I decided on a simple but extremely heavy smokey eye look. I generally tend to not apply too much shadow on my big eyes but figured well I may as well go crazy. I love the way this turned out and wouldn't save this as a night time only look as it's not as bright without sunlight.

1. After priming, apply bright blue shadow (Chaos UD) all over the lid and on the lower lash line
2. Dip a blending brush into a brown shadow and blend into your crease
3. Repeat but with the same bright blue shadow and focusing more on the lid/crease area
4. Add a highlighting shade under your brows
5. Line those eyes and add mascara (or false lashes) and you're done!

Products Used
Illamasqua Skin Base Lift in Medium 2
Vitage Cosmetics Eye Color in Spiced Coffee
Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
Urban Decay Chaos Shadow
Makeup Geek shadows in cocoa bear and shimma shimma
Urban Decay Liquid Liner and Pencil Liner in Perversion
Benefit Bad Gal Mascara
Illamasqua Hydra Veil
Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation
Illamasqua Cream Blush in Zygomatic

1 comment:

  1. Cool. thanks for sending me link via bbloggers chat.
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete