April 02, 2014

Lush Sunnyside Bubble Bar*

I've not tried many bath time LUSH items and have mostly only used their face masks. As a chronic magpie, everytime I enter a Lush store, there was a particular glittery bubble bar that would always catch my eye each time I entered a Lush store. So I was thrilled when I found out that Lush had kindly included their Sunnyside Bubble Bar in the Brum blogger meet goodie bags.

The majority of bubble bars are made for one bath and you're meant to crumble them under running water. Light crumbling revealed the rough inner core of the bar which made for an excellent body scrub. I was kind of disappointed in the lack of glitter in the water and the color can make you feel like your bathing in urine. In addition, I couldn't smell anything whilst using this but I've been ill lately which might explain why.

The one thing that makes this a 'definitely try at least once' product is the gold glow all over your skin as you bathe. I definitely felt like a gold plated statue at one point. The Sunnyside bar's key ingredients include sweet wild orange oil, lemon oil, tangerine oil and cream of tartar. Each Sunnyside bubble bar retails for £3.75 both instore and online

Have you tried any of Lush's bubble bars? What did you think of them?
*Bubble Bar was from a goodie bag at an event. No other compensation was made

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooo, a golden bath! XD
    It's a shame it doesn't smell anything... :(
    Thanks for sharing this !
    xoxo, Pixel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, and it's cool, I don't get along with all scents anyway.

      Delete