April 14, 2014

Geek Chic Cosmetics Win or Die Collection

Another week, another Game of Thrones related post! This week I'm sharing swatches of Geek Chic Cosmetic's Win or Die collection. I've started picking up the 3rd book since the airing of episode 1 of season 4 and have managed to almost catch up to the TV show already! I'm currently obsessed but I'm trying to avoid passing the book to keep the surprise element.

Across the Narrow Sea, The Spider, The Imp, Born In Fire

Across the Narrow Sea is a turquoise with a seafoam highlight and aqua sparkles. 

The Spider is a matte pink lavender and is inspired by the Master of Whisperers himself Varys.

The Imp is a glittery golden containing ruby sparkles that fall off easily, inspired by Tyrion.

Born In Fire is a smokey violet inspired by Daenaerys Targaryen, my favorite out of the lot. 

The entire collection actually contains 8 shades including an Arya inspired one and a Nights Watch inspired one. I only went for these four though cause they were the ones that just appealed to me the most. I can definitely see myself repurchasing Born In Fire in the full sized packaging. It makes for a perfect smokey eye shade and a great all over the lid shade too. 

A single shadow sells for $5.99 or you can try out their samples if you're unsure for $1.25 each.

If you'd like to see more Geek Chic Cosmetics, check out my The Walking Dead swatch post.

5 comments:

  1. The Imp and Born in Fire look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They seem to be the favorite ones in the collection, looove Born In Fire will definitely be repurchasing it in full size

      Delete
  2. I've been wanting to try something from Geek Chic for the longest time! All their colours look gorgeous and the themes appeal to my geeky side so much! Did you pay much P&P from the states?

    Gem | Hellbent for Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Imp and Born in Fire are beautiful. I really want Brotherhood of Crows and The Pointy End!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why they didn't appeal to me, best thing is you can get a sample size and decide wether you like it or not.

      Delete