April 23, 2014

Geek Chic Cosmetics Win or Die Look

For a while, I was unsure as to which shades from my Win or Die collection I'd pair together for a look and kept coming up with different ideas. In the end, I decided to go for ALL of the colors.

I wanted the colors to not pop out too much as I was heading out so I just went for a general eyeshadow primer as opposed to a sticky based one. I really loved the way this mash of colors turned out. My only problem was that the imp clearly needed a tackier base for it as it wasn't vibrant at all and it felt like it just didn't want to apply on the lids at all. I would have topped it off with Sugarpill's Goldilux but the idea was to stick to the one brand. 

Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
Geek Chic Cosmetics Across the Narrow Sea, Born In Fire, The Spider & The Imp
Urban Decay Liquid Liner & Pencil Liner in Perversion
Benefit Bad Gal Mascara
Illamasqua Hydra Veil & Skin Base Foundation
Kat Von D Lipstick in Lovecraft
Illamasqua Blush in Ambition

2 comments:

  1. Love the colour combination, it reminds me of princesses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks, think I'll redo this look with brighter in yo face colors next time

    ReplyDelete