March 05, 2014

WCW | Amanda Palmer Inspired Brows

So my final planned look for my Woman Crush Wednesday is on Amanda Palmer. I may do another look but I don't really know who I'd do one of. Anyway, Amanda Palmer is a pretty badass woman that I only recentlyish came across during a TED talk on not making people pay for music but letting them do it. It's a fantastic talk that raises some interesting points. 

I learned from the talk that she was once a busker that went by the name of the eight foot bride and she was only a member of the Dresen freaking dolls. To top it all off, she's also dating/the partner of the author of an old favorite comic series of mine, The Sandman by Neil Gaiman. Essentially, I not only have a little crush on this lady but I have a tremendous amount of respect for her too. Anyway, Amanda Palmer's most prominent feature are her crazy brows.

I wasn't quite brave enough to shave my own brows to do this, so I just drew over my hairy eyebrows instead. I have seen quite a few people do it well though and have been sorely tempted to try it out (All of that extra lid space) but for now this was good enough for me.

Products Used
Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation in 200
Illamasqua Precision Ink in Abyss
Beautifully Disney Enchanted Palette All Four Shades
Illamasqua Pure Pigment in Ore
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Perversion
Kat Von D Lipstick in Lovecraft

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I always loved Amanda Palmer's brows, but I'm not brave enough to shave mine either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah the amount of detail on her brows is crazy

    ReplyDelete