March 17, 2014

LotD | Green Eye Makeup for St Patrick's

 I've never taken part in any St Patrick's day festivities, mostly as I don't drink and none of my friends have bothered doing anything for it either. However, I thought I'd do a generic green eye look as an homage to the day plus my eyeshadow skills need the practice after a winter of generic eyeliner paired with a bold lipstick.

I really wanted to use some of my Concrete Mineral's shadows, who by the way, have all their green products on discount for St Patrick's. So I grabbed all of the green Concrete Minerals shadows I owned and decided to focus mainly on my new green pro matte shadows, Toxic and Gossip. I love how this look turned out, it was definitely a good eyeshadow day, which I've had so little of lately. Sadly the sun decided to hide away for most of the day so my photos ended up making it look average at best which is kind of annoying.

Products Used
Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Concrete Minerals Pro Matte Shadows in Toxic and Gossip
Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Midori
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil in Freak & Perversion
Illamasqua Precision Ink in Abyss
Benefit Bad Girl Mascara
Vitage Cosmetics eye colour in Spiced Coffee
Illamasqua Lipstick in Test
Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation
Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation
Illamasqua Powdered Metal in Thalia (Not Pictured)

4 comments:

  1. J'ai aussi fait dans le vert aujourd'hui. Si tu veux découvrir mon article à ce sujet il est sur mon blog.

    Lou du blog http://loucarnet.wordpress.com
    de la chaine youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3iyPrlIaqzrR-ZOHLhyx3Q

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Je pense que beaucoup des bloggeuses portent vert sur les yeux aujoud'hui eh?
      (j'espere que mon Francais n'est pas tres mauvais, je doigt pratiquer plus >.<)

      Delete
  2. Wow the green looks so pretty with your eyes!

    Gem

    Hellbent for Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, I should probably wear green more xD

      Delete