March 13, 2014

Feeling Electric LotD

Relying on strange lip colors lately has deterred me from colorful eyes lately. I've had days where I'd apply colorful eyeshadow and shortly remove it all off because I no longer felt comfortable in it. In an effort to try and get back into not so neutral/normal eye makeup, I thought I'd go back to basics by going for a bright eyeliner shade. The one I'm wearing in this is Lime Crime's electric blue Lazuli Uniliner, it's one of their more popular shades in their range so is sold out quite often.


The eyeliner reminds me a lot of the upcoming Electric collection from Urban Decay which I am really looking forward to. They'll be releasing a nail polish in Chaos along with it which I could definitely see me wearing a lot. So anyway, as bright as this eyeliner is, it has an excellent way of camouflaging itself in dark lighting. I wore this look on Tuesday morning and carried on wearing it for a masquerade party in the evening where it looked like it was just normal black liner in dim lighting which was great. I was also impressed by how long it lasted. By the time I came home, my eyeliner was one of the few things still in place!

Products Used
Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
Vitage Cosmetics eye color in Spiced Coffee
Makeup Geek shadows in Shimma Shimma, Creme Brulee, Glamorous, Cocoa Bear & Mocha
Lime Crime Uniliner in Lazuli
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Chaos and Scorch
Smooch Cosmetics lipstick in Naughty
YSL Mascara
Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation in 230
Illamasqua Powdered Metal in Thalia

6 comments:

  1. You look amazing :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love bright liner :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've really underestimated how awesome it is, I'm so used to just going for black liner xD

      Delete
  3. Love it! The blue looks great with your eye colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. D'aww thanks, I really like the color and need to wear more blue I think

      Delete