February 27, 2014

10 Items to Add to the Wardrobe

When I returned to the UK last year, it was with a single suit case. Needless to say, I have a tiny wardrobe and have been looking to include items that aren't just another shirt with some cool design on it or a band tee. I wasn't even able to wear those back home as the folks had a habit of dictating what I had to wear. Since I'm emancipated from that mess now, I'm hoping to experiment and develop my own personal style.

10 Clothing Items I'm listing After

For years, I've wanted to own a lace dress and even committed myself to buying certain ones but took too long to purchase they'd be discontinued. I think this lovely key lace choker would suit the beautiful sweetheart neckline too. I love the look of the military style black dress, it would great with a retro vintage hairstyle but I can't imagine victory rolls suiting me. The cross patterned Jawbreaker dress caught my eye but realistically won't consider it until summer.

My Black Milk wish list grows with each new collection, their line is expensive! I've recently had my eye on their Cthulhu leggings and their Gotham Knights GFT as they're both items that would easily go well with a lot of other things I own. Not to mention that those Cthulhu leggings give me an opportunity to wear green lipstick. Speaking of leggings, these doll leggings look badass.

Last but not least I've been keeping an eye out for a new pair or boots, ideally ones that are comfortable to walk in. Whilst window shopping, I came across these two pairs of TUK shoes, neither of which look easy to walk in. So far these Missguided boots are the only ones that seem 'walkable' but ideally I'd rather invest in some higher boots than short ones. It seems my quest for new boots continues.

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE your style! :D

    http://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. D'aww thanks, and it's not really my style but my attempt to experiment a bit more xD

      Delete
  2. That lace dress is beautiful! I too am on the lookout for some new heeled boots, preferably with a platform at the front as I've heard that they are easier to walk in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i wish heeled shoes were more comfortable, they're all so pretty but a nightmare to walk in xD

      Delete
  3. Those Cthulhu leggings! I need them, damn Black Milk for being so expensive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! And not to mention the customs charge on top of it all too

      Delete