January 19, 2014

6 Partition Storage Box By Muji

While certain things in my makeup collection have a specific place on my shelf, I also have a lot of loose bits and bobs that are scattered everywhere. Most of it being small bits and bobs. So I made a stop by my local Muji store to see if there was anything suitable enough to help organize the mess.and I came across this great low rise storage container that you could use not only for makeup items but even stationary, jewelry, hair-care, skincare and perfumes. 

The box comes with 6 equal compartments for you to store whatever bits and bobs. I've used it to organize mostly small everyday items like my eye drops and primers. I've lumped my eye primers and lip primers with my samples of hydra veil and NYX jumbo pencils that I use as an eye base. I also finally have a decent spot to place all my lip balms and concealers. I've also used it to store a few things that I've just been hoarding without using like my many perfume samples and face cleanser samples from events. I'm not really a perfume kind of person, I'll mostly only wear some for special occasions.

If you find six partitions too restricting, you can take out the dividers to alter it to something more suitable. I did the above as an example but am still sticking to the first original layout but may consider getting a second so I could use it for my hair products and makeup sponges as above. It's rather affordable at £5.95 at Muji but just be weary that it's not huge. On the other hand there is also a similar item double the size for £8.95 if you want more space for less. Either way, I'm really happy I got this as it's made my makeup area so much neater.

What do you use to store your makeup? Particularly small bits and bobs?

4 comments:

  1. I definitely need to get organised with my makeup, thanks for the suggestion!!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, I've been doing a lot of reorganising with my makeup, it's somewhat fun xD

      Delete
  2. This is really cool! I also would love to try their drawers :) x

    www.natalielovesbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I own some of the drawers already, they're great :)

      Delete