May 28, 2013

Vitage Natural Eye Color in Spiced Coffee

It's been a long while since I've reviewed anything from the BrumBloggerMeet so I'm fixing this today.
Vitage is a brand that has been created by skin professionals. They have two lines, Vitage Advanced Antioxidant Skincare and Vitage Colour Minerals which complements the skincare range and creates a flawless coverage with a sheer and natural finish. Vitage Color Minerals is a complete line of mineral makeup using only naturally occurring minerals that are mined, ground and perfectly mixed to create a range of colors that are natural and wearable. This new Natural  Eye colours was given to me at the BrumBloggerMeet

"Pure, intense, natural eye colours for long lasting wear! The rich pigments within these specially chosen eye colors can create the most subtle natural eye definitions or can be worn to achieve a more dramatic look. Wearable, versatile shades that enhance and define all eye shapes, they are easy to apply with no clumping or creasing." - Cosmestore.co.uk

Spiced coffee is the color I was given, it isn't a particularly exciting color, it is a dark chocolate brown with a  satin finish. The brand has 11 colors in total that I would definitely consider safe colors that are universally flattering. I like how 'natural' the names of the other shades are like Pink Sherbet, Nutmeg Bliss and Butter Milk.

The product is versatile and can be applied wet to apply like an eyeliner or all over the crease as an eyeshadow. Personally? I use it practically daily now on my eyebrows as I've recently finished up my Illamasqua Eyeliner cake, what I like about using this for my brows is that its a soft brown whereas my previous product were so opaque and dark. I find it's great and lasts all day too. Strange how eyebrow products do so well in general and you don't even apply a primer huh? xD

You can purchase Vitage Natural Eye Colours at Cosmestore.co.uk for £14 with 1.8g of product.

Find Me On Facebook | Add Me On Twitter

2 comments: