May 06, 2013

Spotlight on KrisXChi Jewelery Discount


Hey guys! So I was recently given a piece of vintage Scrabble ring from KrisXChi at the BrumBloggerMeet and have also been given a discount code, MishMreow, for 15% off on her website that I wanted to share with you all.

Although, I'm not a personal fan of pink, I have a soft spot for skulls and crosses. That being said, I do like the delicate edge that the dangly chains give to these earrings. 


On the left is another more subtle skull earring that I thought was pretty damn cool. It's probably my favorite out of all their collections. On the right are a pair of tiny tea cup earrings which look really cute. The pearl inside them is customisable so you can have a different colored one put in instead.

The necklace on the left, a simple cross, 'nuff said. I love these types of jewelry. The one on the right is part of  her Alice in Wonderland collection, with a message in a bottle which was pretty cute too.

If any of these caught your interest, then check out her other pieces of jewelry available on her site.


15% OFF DISCOUNT CODE: MishMreow


OFFER ENDS: Tonight, Midnight

Find Me On Facebook | Add Me On Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment