May 29, 2013

Inglot Gel Liners Swatches & Review

I keep meaning to put up another Game of Thrones house sigil inspired look but the sun hasn't been out lately. Apparently tomorrow will be different though. So today I'm reviewing yet another makeup product today! I've posted up my swatches of my 3 Inglot freedom system palettes and reviewed a few pure pigment eye shadows. Today I thought I'd finally review these Gel Liners after buying them almost a year ago! I haven't used them a lot unfortunately.

The shades are from L-R 84 (yellow), 71 (baby pink), 73 (mute purple)

As you can see from the pictures above, after owning these products for a while, some of them do end up cracking in their pot, I find the product's consistency is still the same as when I first opened them either way. The pink shade was definitely the best kept one out of the three. The yellow was the worst but still applied easier than the purple one in my opinion. The formulas generally don't dry out but in their pots they crack due to dryness which is strange.

I've used number 84 as my base for my Judge Fire look. Despite the fact that the product dries up in the pot after a while, it still makes a great base for yellow/orange shades. Especially as yellow can be such a difficult color to make super vibrant, this does a great job with it. I have unfortunately not made much use of the other two shades, although I do have a cool idea for number 71 though, which will come out at some point.

The consistency of these are quite thick. You'll have to clean up your brush right after using this. It can be a bit difficult to use without the right brushes but I do love the color range they have. They have 20 different colors, you can easily get the colors of the rainbow and a few neutrals from their range. You can get a pot either at Westfields mall in London, Grafton Shopping Centre in Cambridge or on their UK online store for £10 each. When the brand first launched I believe their products were cheaper but seemed to have hiked up along with their popularity.

Have you tried any Inglot products lately? Colored gel liners especially? Let me know below!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review! The only Inglot products I have tried are their eyeshadows and I love them! I am probably going to make an order next month and try a few more products out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought these a year ago but they've added a fair few things to their collection since then! Lots of blue lipsticks too lol xD

      Delete
  2. I have been meaning to try out some Inglot lately! Not sure what to start off with but these look good. Although the frugal side of me is not liking the price!

    www.annettibus.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would go for the eyeshadow palettes personally! Especially if you haven't tried out anything else from them! :)

      Delete
  3. Wow these colours are so bright! I'm not sure I'd be able to pull them off :)

    New follower here - I found you on the bbloggers blog hop!
    http://sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the purple would be the easiest to wear outside of a shoot but the rest would be better for shoots/artsy fartsy makeup definitely.

      Delete