May 13, 2013

Game of Thrones Makeup Series - House Frey


 I have been lagging behind on my game of thrones makeup series, so I'm going to start catching up before I completely just stop. I haven't watched the most recent episode yet (7th - apparently it's the episode written by George R R Martin himself, should be interesting) but GOOD LAWDS last week's episode ending...well the second last scene. Damn, that was just so grimm and bad ass, it was beautiful. I won't go into any more detail than that as it would be a huge spoiler and it's definitely more awesome watching it with the menacing dialogue on top of it all. If it's too dark for you though, don't worry, the final scene was pretty...romantic? I guess. I kind of wish they had made the second last scene the final scene but oh well. 

Moving on, in the last two episodes we have been seeing the consequences of Rob Stark breaking his promise to wed one of the daughters from House Frey. The Frey's don't have an official motto to go with their house sigil, at least not one that's been mentioned thus far in the books. They are one of the younger houses and are situated over the Riverlands. Their tower is called the water tower which is why I thought I'd add some more blue to all of the grey. That and I just really wanted to use my new eyeshadow from Sugarpill too.  

Products Used
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Inglot eyeshadow in DS 478
Sugarpill loose eyeshadow in Starling
Inglot eyeshadow trio - greys (discontinued)
Makeup Geek Eyeshadows in Corrupt, Creme Brulee and Shimma Shimma
Lime Crime Uniliner in Quill
Barry M Black Kohl Eyeliner
Benefit They're Real Mascara
Illamasqua lipstick in Test

1 comment:

  1. Essa já está um pouco melhor, você esta esfumaçando as cores e não marcando tanto, só que, eu não entendi a cor azul na maquiagem? onde tem azul das cores dos Frey? lol eu substituiria o azul por um branco ou prata.

    Ahh detalhe, o marrom e a listra branca abaixo da sobrancelha ficaram muito gritantes, voce novamente está marcando demais as cores.

    ReplyDelete