April 30, 2013

Game of Thrones Makeup Series - House Lannister

The long awaited post, over one week late despite the fact that last week's episodes ending was pretty badass. I won't spoil it for those who may have still not watched it yet. I'll make sure to throw in a second look this week sometime. Aside from that ending, we got to see another side of Jamie Lannister. I honestly almost felt as though he wasn't such a loathesome creature, I almost forgive him for throwing Bran Stark out that window. The TV show is now covering parts that I haven't covered in the books. I'd imagine once the whole season is over I'll go back to finishing off the books due to some crazy awesome cliffhanger of sorts. xD


Last week I was severely lacking inspiration. For the Lannisters I had several different ideas come to mind and I did try out the three different looks but they all just kept not turning out as nice as I had hoped. Eventually I settled for one and posted it up, but then I shortly took it down as I decided I no longer liked it. This was the only one that looked alright overall I felt. I hope I get out of this funk soon. Sorry for the quality of photos as well, lack of sun didn't help with everything.


 I do wish I had a blonde Cersei wig to go with this, or even a red wig. The gold and red eyeshadow combination is a really difficult color combination to wear. Aside from a bride wearing the color combination at a desi wedding or during some sort of crazy photo shoot, I don't think the combination is particularly wearable. It's definitely not something I'd casually wear around.

Products Used
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk & Black Bean
Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Love+
Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Goldilux
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Bitten, Shimma Shimma & Creme Brulee
Lime Crime Uniliner in Quill & Rhyme
Yves Rocher Lipstick in Grand Rouge

1 comment: