April 16, 2013

Game of Thrones Makeup Series - House Tully


Another week, another episode of Game of Thrones! I had already planned on doing House Tully this week, with the funeral scene of Cataleyn Stark's father, I figured it was perfect timing. The short scene was pretty lulzy. Here's a mini factoid, the Tully sigil in the tv series is not the same as the one described in the books, in the books, there are four horizontal lines on the house sigil.


This was one of the looks that I originally had one thing in mind but in the middle of it all, completely changed the entire look and to be honest, this had worked out quite well! I was originally going to do something similar but without the winged out eyeshadow and have two rows of  white eyeliner replace the black but I most definitely prefer what I turned up with instead.

After applying Urban Decay's primer potion, I lined my bottom lid with MUA's royal blue eye pencil. Then blended in peacock from makeup geek and then feathered in a dark blue eyeshadow from Inglot. Next, I began by applying a dark brown color on my lid, then I topped it off with makeup geek eyeshadow in Bitten and blended it outwards. To give a more red tinge to the eyes, I mixed in Sugarpill's pressed eyeshadow in Love+ and then added in a white eyeshadow between the blue and muddy red shadows. Finally, I added some eyeliner, mascara and filled in my brows. 

I've listed the products below in the order of application.

Products Used

Urban Decay Primer Potion
MUA Intense colour eye pencil in Royal Blue
Makeup geek eyeshadow in Peacock
Inglot eyeshadow in DS 483 & Pearl 452
Makeup geek eyeshadow in Bitten
Sugarpill pressed eyeshadow in Love +
Makeup geek eyeshadow in Créme Brulee
Sugarpill pressed eyeshadow in Tako
Illamasqua precision ink in Abyss

No comments:

Post a Comment