March 20, 2013

Lumpy Space Princess Nails ~ Adventure Time

So last weekend I posted up some photos of my costume as lumpy space princess for the local comic con. Today I thought I'd give you a close up on my lumpy space princess nails. 

Lumpy Space Princess is definitely my favorite character out of Adventure Time. I was just watching tv with my younger sisters one day and this cartoon just randomly turned up on tv and I thought it was one of the silliest and most hilarious thing I'd ever watched. Especially when Lumpy Space Princess would turn up. She has a variety of sayings and quotes such as what the lump? or Oh my glob! She generally tends to use Lump as a sort of curse word but it just sounds so silly you can't help but giggle. 

Whilst chosing my base color for these nails, I instantly went for Illamasqua's Jo'mina polish. It was the perfect lumpy space princess purple. Out of my hair, my dress and my nails I definitely thought my nails were the perfect shade of purple for it. I drew in the yellow stars using a toothpick and was surprised that the results weren't so bad after all. The black nail art pen came on much more thick than I would have liked for the face details though. Overall, I still thought it looked pretty cute enough to wear. 

Products Used
Inglot Nail Art Pen in Black - Discontinued but seems to be the same as any old nail art pen
Illamasqua nail varnish in Jo'mina - purple
Barry M nail varnish - yellow

Expect a post on my lumpy space princess makeup soon. 

1 comment:

  1. Much love,
    Wengie
    www.wengie.com"
    "You are awesome <3

    ReplyDelete