March 21, 2013

Lumpy Space Princess Makeup - Adventure Time

So after dressing up as Lumpy Space Princess for comic con and posting my Lumpy Space Princess inspired nail art, I'm finally posting up the makeup I wore with my costume.


It's overall a really simple and easy lavender makeup look with nothing special. Since I had so much purple going on already with my costume I thought it made sense for the actual makeup to be effortless. Either way, with me dressed up the way I was, people were generally commenting on my costume as a whole rather than solely focusing on the makeup itself. I did however, get many people complementing me for going the extra mile with my purple brows.

After priming my eyes, I added NYX Jumbo pencil in Milk on my lid and on the bottom lid as another form of primer. Next, I added Sugarpill's loose eyeshadow in Paperdoll all over the eye lid right up to and slightly over the crease, I did the same to the lower lid. Then, I applied my white liquid liner, Illamasqua's precision ink in Scribe, on my lower lash line. I then added a winged line on my upperlid with Illamasqua's precision ink in Abyss. I used my Revlon photoready powder in medium/deep as a neutral eyeshadow to fill up the space between the lid and the eyebrows. Next, I used Lush's Emotional Brilliance in Feeling Secure on my eyebrows then added mascara.

After I finished with my eyes, I cleaned up any fallout then added my foundation and powder on my face. Next, I added Illamasqua's lipstick in Test and finally, I used Illamasqua powdered metal in Thalia as a blush on my cheeks.

Products Used

Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo pencil in Milk
Sugarpill loose eyeshadow in Paperdoll
Illamasqua precision ink in Abyss & Scribe
LUSH emotional brilliance in Feeling Secure
Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation in No 9
Revlon PhotoReady Powder in Medium/Deep
Illamasqua powdered metal in Thalia
Illamasqua lipstick in Test
Yves Saint Laurent Mascara

15 comments:

  1. It's pretty, and so are the purple nails in the post below this one.

    I'm visiting from Sincerely Paula's No Rules Weekend Blog Party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, I love your eyeshadow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colour.

    Thanks for linking up at the friday chaos hop this week
    Have a great weekend

    Kerry
    www.ohsoamelia.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I am a new follower from the Aloha hop! I am glad i found your blog because I really enjoy reading beauty blogs

    eyeshadoweyeliner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to assume you liking beauty blogs means your blog is also beauty related. I also have a slight obsessions with beauty blogs too, wee!

      Delete
  5. Wow, totally cool! My guy would really like this all purple outfit because he likes purple. Or claims he likes purple...maybe it's just because he knows purple is my favorite...

    Anyway, I found you through the TGIF blog hop and am now following on GFC! I love costumes and can't wait to check out more of your costumed adventures.

    Natashalh ~ http://www.diaryofaplagueyear.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For some reason purple is a popular color xD I can't guarantee many posts on costuming though >.<

      Delete
  6. Cute! Loving the wig :) Purple is such a pretty color ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Much love,
    Wengie
    www.wengie.com"
    "Great post <3

    ReplyDelete