March 04, 2013

LOTD: Gold & Black

Title speaks for itself. This was a look I did previously but didn't have the time to take photos of originally, so I redid it, mostly because I actually liked the results. It's nice to do a dark look for once, I think its the first look I've posted up which is mostly black. I was surprised by how much I liked the color combination together as someone who generally prefers stupidly super colorful makeup looks.


Method
After priming, I used NYX's Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean on my whole eyelid and lower eyelid. 
I then drew the wing of the line and filled up the gaps beneath. Then add black eyeshadow everywhere.
Next, I placed Illamasqua's pure pigment in Ore in my inner lid and applied it on about 1/3 of the lid
I then added Sugarpill's Goldilux in the inner corner, then blend.
Finally, I filled in the brows, added eye liner and mascara. 

Products Used
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean
Illamasqua Pure Pigment in Ore
Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Goldilux & Stella
Illamasqua Precision Ink in Abyss
Mascara & Eyebrow cake
Illamasqua lipstick in Test

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I am loving the black and gold color combo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you & yeah, it works surprisingly well :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for Linking up with The Saturday Bloggy Takeaway - Hope you had fun.

    Love the makeup hun.

    I have a worldwide competition open. Stop by!
    http://www.bericebaby.co.uk/2013/03/win-win-win-baby-shoes.html

    Lotte xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time to shine! Share your favorite post of the week at Friday Flash Blog Hop with The Jenny Evolution! Visit http://www.thejennyevolution.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Much love,
    Wengie
    www.wengie.com"
    "lovely blog hun!

    ReplyDelete