February 14, 2013

Valentines Day Nails with Illamasqua

It's past midnight in the UK so I suppose that it is officially Valentines Day. I had originally planned on creating a Valentine's look but when it came down to it, I felt like today was definitely a paint my nails day and so I've came up with this Valentine themed manicure using only Illamasqua products.


The method is pretty straight forward, first I applied Loella (light pink) on all nails and waited for them to dry.
Next I painted Obsess (bright pink) on a sponge and applied it on to the nails for a gradient effect.
For added depth, I decided to add in Vice (deep cerise) also with the sponge
Then I drew in some hearts using Illamasqua's Precision ink in Scribe (white)
Finally, I added in a top coat shortly after as the precision ink formula is quick dry.

Products Used
Anti-Clockwise from Top
Illamasqua's Precision ink in Scribe
Illamasqua's Nail Top Coat
Illamasqua's Nail Varnish in Loella (Bright Candy Pink)
Illamasqua's Nail Varnish in Obsess (Bright Fuschia Pink)
Illamasqua's Nail Varnish in Vice (Deep Cerise)

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow these are fab, I definitely wouldnt have the patience though haha! xo
    chloesway.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the more practicce you get the faster the whole process goes, also it's fun to busy your hands with whenever you're just chilling in front of the tv, I find it relaxing :P

      Delete
  2. Hello!

    I found your blog through the blog hop and your nails are pretty:) Happy Valentine's Day!


    Carissa
    Lillies & Silk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday, Time for visit and follow.
    would be great if you can join my blog hop Friday.
    Have a nice day.
    Nan
    www.blogshe.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm visiting from Friday Chaos. Your nails are very festive for the holiday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aloha! I'm your newest follower! Hope you'll check out my blog too!
    http://monicasrrr.blogspot.com
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Love the colors you chose :)

    I wanted to invite you to our weekly Meet & Greet blog hop! It runs Friday nights to the end of Mondays, come link up this weekend if you have some time :)

    http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2013/02/weekend-meet-greet-blog-hop-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. The nails look great. I barely have patience for one coat, I couldn't imagine doing all that, but it sure looks good. I am visiting from Paula's Weekend Blog Hop.

    Rhonda
    www.laugh-quotes.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Thankies :) I appreciate the enthusiasm :P

      Delete