February 07, 2013

Studded Nails

So I recently bought nail art embellishment wheel with studs, jewels and mini beads. You can buy these off of various websites, amazon, missguided or npw. Prices do tend to vary between each store, the cheapest seems to be on Amazon for £2.99 the official product name is 'Nail Art Rock Chic Stud Wheel'. This has given me an excuse to get back into experimenting with nail art again. I played around with the embellishments and this is what I came up with, all done free-hand: 
The color I used is Illamasqua nail varnish in Caress. You can check out some of my other Illamasqua nail varnish swatches here. I added in the heart by using my Illamasqua precision ink in Scribe and adding a top coat to keep it in place and three days later, it still hasn't budged or faded. I'll make sure to put up photos of future manicure experiments with the other embellishments.  

3 comments:

  1. Hey I'm stopping by from Friday Chaos!

    Love your nails WOW think I might have to go hunting on Amazon for some! <3

    Sarah
    Life in a Break Down
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi stopping by from the Aloha blog hop, new follower on GFC :) love your nails, would be great if you would stop by and follow back?

    ReplyDelete