February 06, 2013

LOTD: Silver Lining

It's been a long time since my last post, I'm surprised I've still been receiving any traffic at all. Nonetheless I'm back with a random look of the day not inspired by anything in particular. I haven't done a dark eye in ages it seemed so I basically did a look with a lot of black in it but thought it was pretty boring so I added in Illamasqua's Precision Liner in Scribe then went over it in Sugarpill's loose eyeshadow in Tiara for a silver touch.I finished the whole look with a nude pink lipstick and light blush. 

Products

Eyes
Illamasqua Illuminator in Odyssey
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean
Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Stella
Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Magpie
Illamasqua Precision Ink in Scribe
Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Tiara

Lips
Illamasqua Lipstick in Test

Face
Illamasqua Skin Base No 9
Revlon Photo Ready pressed powder in medium
Illamsqua Powder Blush in Ambition 

4 comments: