Sunday, February 10, 2013

LOTD: MakeupGeek Starter Kit Look

I was contacted a while ago by the folks at MakeupGeek to try out some of their eyeshadows. My response: free makeup? You're asking if you can send some free makeup to me? Don't mind if I do! They had sent me their 9 eyeshadow starter kit which is full of rather neutral everyday shades as opposed to all of the colorful eyeshadows I usually tend to aim for. Rougly a week later and I had received them in the mail, I was impressed by how quickly the shipment from the states came in.

I'd like to state that these eyeshadows weren't sent as part of a deal or anything, there were no conditions for me to receive them and I'll be independently reviewing them soon giving my honest opinions. 

Products
Makeup Geek eyeshadows in glamorous, creme brulee,
shimma shimma, cocoa bear, mocha 
L'oreal Super Liner Gel - Black
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Illamasqua Illuminator in Odyssey
Illamasqua lipstick in Atomic + Test

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...