December 10, 2012

My Little Pony Makeup Series - Sweetie Belle

As I said yesterday, I've been hooked on my little pony friendship is magic lately and today I bring you my second look of this series inspired by Sweetie Belle.


Sweetie Belle is Rarity's little sister and is also a member of the cutie mark crusaders. Overall, I was happy with this look, it's wearable and not too outlandish for day time wear either. I admit I feel like I've been in a makeup slump for a while as I went through November with no practice. I confess whilst applying makeup for my Applebloom look I did yesterday I wasn't extremely pleased and struggled a bit. 


You can always click on any of these images for a closer look. Tomorrow I shall be doing a look for the 3rd and final member of the cutie mark crusaders, Scootaloo. I'm not entirely sure who I'll base my next look on, any requests are always welcome. 


Products Used

Sugarpill pressed eyeshadow in Tako
Sugarpill loose eyeshadow in Birthday girl and paperdoll
Inglot pressed eyeshadow in AMC Shine 30, 48 & 11, DS 491, Pearl 393
Makeup Geek eyeshadow in Unicorn, Duchess and Corrupt
Illamasqua Precision Ink in Abyss
Illamasqua Eyebrow Cake

2 comments:

  1. I don't watch My Little Pony, but I love the colors that you used! I found your blog on the bloghop and I'm so glad I did! Cheers!
    canvas-of-a-face.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. Love this color combo on you!

    xo, Emily
    BlueDogBelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete