December 09, 2012

My Little Pony Makeup Series - Applebloom

I've been watching the new episodes of my little pony friendship is magic lately. I should be more ashamed for indulging in something so childish but its nostalgic, colorful and is a vast improvement to the my little pony TV show I used to watch. Oh well, Jangsara did do a my little pony series a while back, it was very inspiring and far better than anything I could possibly come up with but I figured I'd go ahead and do it for fun anyway.


My first look is based off the character Applebloom, who is part of the Cutie Mark Crusaders and still waiting for her official mark. So, I created this yellow and red look to match with the character itself. I thought I'd wear a pink ribbon to match with the character too, but it turned out I wasn't girly enough to even own one.


As for now, I'm unsure how far I'll take this series, but I definitely plan on creating a look for the rest of the Cutie Mark Crusaders at least.

Products Used 

Inglot Eyeshadow in DS 474 & AMC Shine 29
Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Love+
Sugarpill loose eyeshadow in Magentric
Benefit Brow Zings
Illamasqua Precision Ink in Abyss
Illamasqua lipstick in Atomic
Illamasqua Blush in Ambition
Clinique Superbalanced Powder No 4

1 comment:

  1. New follower via blog hop! I sure am not good in make up and all that stuff.

    Adin Blankenship
    http://www.thriftysahmway.com

    ReplyDelete