October 05, 2012

September Empties & Pan Hits


First off, apologies for not posting up much lately. I have been pretty preoccupied with things. It's a start of a new month so it's time to see how many products I've managed to go through! I've managed to not just empty a few things but also hit the pans of a few products. 

Empties
1. Lush's Cosmetic Warrior Fresh Face Mask - I've already written a review on this mask, you can check it out here

2. Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream - Since my face mask wasn't an exfoliant, I figured I'd finally use this scrub. It was fine, not too harsh on the skin.

3. Clinique Blush - I depotted this a while back and because of that, I don't know what number or color it was exactly. It was given as a gift with other products as Clinique tends to do lots of promotions. I'll be honest, I started using this and hit the pan but soon after the blush just broke completely. O well, an empty pan is empty.

4. Burberry Sheer Foundation Sample - I'll be putting up a review on this soon. Expect swatches of 3 different shades tomorrow or the day after.

5. Makeup Forever Rouge Artiste Naturel lipstick samples - Well as I've recently received some Burberry lipstick samples I really made sure to use up all of my MUFE lipstick samples. Click here for a review and swatches.

Pan Hits
1. Illamasqua Lipstick in Test - This lipstick was depotted (lipstick depotting tutorial)

2, 3 & 4. Inglot Eyeshadows (AMC 62, AMC Shine 11 & Pearl 393) - These three shadows are off the same palette I own. Mind you, the palettes are all customised. You can check out swatches here, the three shadows are from the first palette. AMC Shine 11 is the one I've used the most, in fact this is the 2nd pan I'm close to using up.

5. Clinique Blush - Again, I depotted this a while back to fit in my Z-palette. So, I can't tell you what shade it is. It was also given as a gift from one of Clinique's promotions.

3 comments:

  1. I adore lush products! Will look into trying out cosmetic warrior as my face is being a little troublesome at the moment..xx

    Yewizzy @ She Loves The Finer Things

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! It's so accomplishing when products are empty :)

    ReplyDelete