October 07, 2012

Bird Makeup Series - Peacock Inspired Eyes

 So I was recently given these Peacock earings and though they are much too big for me to wear it did give me some inspiration for a look

 I've finally done some white balancing to my pics. I don't know why I haven't done this before.

 Think I may do some more animal inspired looks :3

Products used:
Sugarpill loose eyeshadow in Royal Sugar
MakeupAcademy Intense color eye pencil in Royal Blue
Inglot AMC Pure Pigment in 58
Sugarpill loose Eyeshadow in Darling 
Inglot Pressed eyeshadow in AMC 59 
Inglot Pressed eyeshadow in Pearl 393
Illamasqua Precision Ink in Abyss

13 comments:

  1. The earrings are big, but I don't think their too big for you at all. I just followed you on Pinterest while I was here today :)

    Thanks for linking up with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party!

    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries and thanks for following me on Pinterest :3

      Delete
  2. What's white balancing?

    The pics look great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Basically, it means making the bits that should be white, white & by doing that you tone the rest of the picture.

      Delete
  3. Fantastic as always!

    Tara

    http://tarabelle-adropofink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Aye, this is definitely a combination I'll wear more often, tis pretteh.

      Delete
  5. hi there! I saw your blog on Beauty Blogger Club, and I'm now following you via GFC... :) I hope you would also join my blog link exchange....

    hugs and kisses:)

    http://officiallygirlyfied.blogspot.com/p/blog-link-exchange.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing! would you like to follow each other in gfc? let me know! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so pretty!! I'm new to blogging and would love you to check mine out :) thanks much xox

    siaanelizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the colors and you have beautimous (not a real word but whatever!) eyes!!

    ReplyDelete