October 09, 2012

Bird Makeup Series - Blue-Naped Parrot Inspired

Today I have yet another bird inspired makeup look. Apparently there are many many parrot species out there, Ithis one is specifically inspired by the blue-naped parrot. 

Oh hooded eyes, Y U so make taking photos of makeup tricky? 

 Semi-closed eyes

Products Used
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadows in Buttercupcake, Flamepoint, Acidberry & Midori
Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Acidberry and Darling
Illamasqua pressed eyeshadow in Bink and Synth
Illamasqua precision ink in Abyss

11 comments:

  1. Wow this is such a cool look! :)

    mezmadeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is stunning but i just wouldn't dare!!

    I’m also running a giveaway so would love if you could enter! http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/models-own-giveaway-in-fuzzy-peach.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your eye makeup looks amazing! I bet that took a long time to put on. I'm a new follower from the friends to followers hop. If you like photography, you should check out my blog. Esther Norine Designs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mish, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous look!!

    I found you through the Beauty Bloggers Club Blog hop~! :) I'm now following! :)

    Ashlee @ The Makeup Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! So pretty.

    http://jjeessoo-bzz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got the colors just right!

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! I found your blog on the blog hop! I'm your newest follower and hoping you'll follow back :)
    lovinglifeinthefablane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete