October 24, 2012

Bird Makeup Series - Redheaded Woodpecker


I can't help but feel as though I've been slacking slightly with posts this month. I hope to make up for my somewhat quietness in the last week. I've been contemplating whether or not to start up a separate blog with random dorkish rants & reviews but I may just throw those ramblings in this blog instead as I don't see myself making more than maybe 1/2 nerd rambling posts per month. It probably won't interest most of my followers but if it interests at least one person out there, I'll be satisfied. Oh well, back to awkward self-shots time:



 Products Used
Sugarpill pressed eyshadow in Love+ & Tako
Inglot pressed eyeshadow in AMC 62
Illamasqua Precision ink in Scribe
Illamasqua Medium Pencil in Maneater
Illamasqua lipstick in Maneater
Illamasqua powdered metal in Thalia
Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation no 9

7 comments:

  1. LOVE the woodpecker look :D i want to try shadows like this some time lol Are you using cream shadows or are they a powdery consistency? ._.

    -Jae
    aleume.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great makeup! I will have to tell my daughter about your page. Really great work!

    Now following you Cynthia at http://Feedingbig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. crazy awesome!

    Have a wonderful evening! Drop by thechiffondiary.com & say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very bold! love the colors~
    new follower

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoa this looks so bright and pretty! what a good idea to do birds looks! I saw the other pink one - I loved it :)

    New follower via the blog hop and would love if you could follow back
    Miranda M. http://prettysquared.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found you on the Aloha blog hop - I'm a new follower! Would love a follow back at http://www.toeuropewithkids.com.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete