October 14, 2012

Bird Makeup Series - Flamingo Inspired


I figured since I've done a few recent bird inspired makeup looks, I might as well carry it on. This one would probably take some gall to wear publicly, also I wouldn't consider myself a pink person. I quite like how this turned out overall. As a first attempt at ever applying double winged liner, I'm quite pleased.


Here is a closeup of the double winged graphic flamingo look.

Products Used
NYX Jumbo Pencil in milk
Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Birthday Girl & Magentric
Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Buttercupcake, Dollipop & Tako
Illamasqua Precision Ink in Abyss
Benefit Brow Zings
Illamasqua Lipstick in Resist
Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation #9
Illamasqua Powdered Metal in Thalia

12 comments:

  1. I love this! I love how you've used the black and yellow to mimic the beak, really cool! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool you're really talented! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out so well! Following you now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the make up is so interesting ! following you now !
    http://www.makeupbeautylounge.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is really crazy art! And you have such big beautiful eyes! Found you through the followers to friends blog hop and I'm following you now! Feel free to stop by my blog and check out the giveaway I just posted :)

    x Ellie @ Ellalogy 
    deborah lippmann/fresh giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful birds! Great job capturing the colors.

    Follow me <3 : http://thelifeofyouraveragetwenty-something.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!! I never thought make up would be a work of art! you have amazing talent!!
    I am your newest follower from the hop..pls follow back if you can.
    love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks so cool! I could never do that, 1 I don't have the patients and 2 my kids would not ever let it happen. haha.
    Following from the blog hop! Please follow me back, I am trying to get 100 followers by the end of the week!
    Megan
    http://nicholsfam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omgosh you have birds on your eyes! How cool is that?! I've never seen anything like it :))

    Thanks for sharing with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party :)

    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy cow, this is amazing.

    You should have worn this to lectures. And Rocksoc. And everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that would have been interesting, no idea if people would have gotten it :P & I don't think I'd ever have have just casually experimented and ended up with this lol xD

      Delete