September 27, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award x 2

Sometime last month I had received the Versatile Blogger award from two different people & I figured I'd finally write this up. Thanks http://revampspunkyrena.blogspot.com & Oahn Lee @http://indefinitestyle.blogspot.com



There are a few rules that you have to follow to accept the nomination:
  1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
  2. Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award.
  3. Share 7 random facts about yourself
  4. Thank the blogger who has nominated you.
  5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.
So 7 random facts:
1] I was a massive tomboy as a child and never indulged in makeup as a kid.
2] My obsession with makeup only began 2 years ago. 
3] I prefer colorful or dramatic makeup over everyday makeup. (Clown makeup = the best makeup)
4] I'm a comic book dork. 
5] I've lived most of my life in Dubai. 
6] I am a massive scaredy cat when it comes to horror films.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations :)
    Thanks for linking up with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party!

    Have a great weekend :)
    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogpspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award. Hopping over and following along from Paulas xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award! :D
    I'm a scaredy cat when it comes to horror films too! lol I even get scared when we talk about a horror film we watched in the past!

    ReplyDelete