September 23, 2012

The Dark Judges Series - Judge Fire

My second look out of the Dark Judges series: Judge Fire. I'll be off to see the movie soon.

Above images taken from designer's blog here

I only did one eye as I had to rush out for driving classes and didn't fancy attending the lesson with my eyes looking like this. 

Side-ish profile so you can see the red shadows.

The inspiration was pretty simple: FIRE. I really can't think of anything else to say.

Products Used

Eyes
Benefit Brow Zings
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Sugarpill Burning Heart Palette - Love+, Buttercupcake, Flamepoint
Inglot Matte Collection AMC Eyeliner Gel 84
Illamasqua Precision Ink in Abyss

Lips
Illamasqua medium pencil in Feisty
Illamasqua lipstick in Maneater

9 comments:

  1. Looks fun! Stopping by from TTWFI. Love for you to return the follow when you can ;)
    www.thenaptimereview.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome!! Thanks for joining the blog hop! I see you are a Goodreads member too! So far, I've only managed to read 13 books for the year :( Waaay behind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kinda cheated as a fair number of them were comic books but that's also the only reason I made my goal 25 rather than 10.

      Delete
    2. I was crazy and made my goal 100 back in January...I really should change it to a more realistic number...

      Delete
  3. I saw your comment on my anime post and came to check out your blog, you sure do colourful looks ^^ Can't wait to see more!!! Joined your blog and thank you so much for taking time to drop by mine Mish xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, I look forward to seeing more colorful looks on your end too :3

      Delete
  4. Great! This is fantastic; i immediately think of Catniss in Hunger Games.

    Tara

    http://tarabelle-adropofink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So creative..Love it..xx

    P.S Found and Following you from the love my post blog hop :)

    Yewizzy @ She Loves The Finer Things

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow love your creativity!
    I found you and followed you from the love my post blog hop :]
    Love Ellie xoxo
    http://uniquelovestyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete