September 16, 2012

Batman Series - Batman



This is it, I've finally done a Batman look! I've stalled this one for last as there are many different interpretations of the worlds greatest detective and with that, many different outfits. I really didn't want to do a black and yellow look, especially as I don't think it's that truthful of most of his outfits. Also the combination makes me think of Batgirl rather than Batman. So I opted for the grey/blue combo and added a bit of a coppery gold for the trusty utility belt. 


I'll be honest this is probably my least favorite look out of all of the Batman looks thus far but my sister who has zero interest in makeup showed much enthusiasm for it.


I think this will be the last look for my Batman series...for now. I did plan on doing others but they require more time for creativeness and I can't really afford that due to needing to sort other things out in my life first. I do have plans for a different makeup series though. I'll also update the series in a shorter amount of time. At some point I'll do a Batman series round 2. Anyway, here's a list of the products used:

Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Inglot M3 Palette trio Greys
Inglot body pigment powder pearl 115
Inglot AMC Shine 11
Inglot Pearl 393
Illamasqua Precision ink in Abyss
Clinique Mascara
Illamasqua pure pigment in Incite
Illamasqua Eye brow cake in Thunder

Lips
Illamasqua Lipstick Test
Illamasqua Illuminator in Odyssey

Cheeks
Illamasqua Powdered Metal in Thalia

15 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for linking today on the GFC Hop! It's great to have you participating. I love seeing everyone who links up.

    Oh, I know you're busy, so just remember to follow your hosts via GFC :)

    And let me know so I can follow back.

    Thanks so much!

    Sincerely,
    Joanna
    www.ModaMamaBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I've done this and am in process of writing up a blog hop page.

      Delete
  2. It looks great, I really love the blue colour, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it & your beautiful! I can barely do my eyeliner & mascara. I found ya on the blog hop & I hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks, but yes practice definitely makes perfect. Fiddle around with makeup and eventually you'll get the hang of it. Merci.

      Delete
  4. Cool eye makeup! You are so creative!! (: Found you from the Little Petrie blog hop! (:
    http://www.alyssadawsonblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to look at actual content :3

      Delete
  5. I love your blog! I'm your newest follower from the blog hop! xx

    myprettymummy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is some really cool makeup!!!! New follower on your GFC from the Wed. blog hop. Would LOVE it if you could visit my humorous blog site and follow me back--I'd be very grateful if you could! Thanks for sharing! http://Menopausalmother.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this; you are really talented. Your blog looks like so much fun and i am definitely following now!

    Check me out if you would like :)

    Tara

    http://tarabelle-adropofink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks xD I've checked yours out too.

      Delete
  8. I like this. It almost looks like a mask.

    Stopping by from WW link up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so NEAT!

    p.s. i just found your blog through the wonderful wednesday weekly link party and am totes following your blog!

    dash dot dotty

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this batman look! So cute, love all the inspirational make up posts!
    Found you from blog hopping! Would love your thoughts on my blog!
    Erica xo

    www.sushiturtlesandlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete