September 01, 2012

August Empties

Having recently examined my makeup collection & my everyday makeup, I hope to finish up a few products before binging on MOAR makeups. So I figure I'll put up a monthly post of products I've finished. I'm including a few skincare things as I figure that would probably work as a push to improve my skincare routine. Also, it's just nice to keep a record of how quickly one goes through products? 

In terms of eyeshadows, blushers and other powdered products, I'll probably include them here once I've 'hit the pan' & allow myself a purchase if I hit 5 or so of them. On to the empties:


Products (From left to right):

1. LUSH Love Lettuce Face Mask - I have already done a rather detailed review on this. I really liked this mask and will definitely be repurchasing this.  

2. MAKEUPFOREVER Rouge Artiste Intense Lipistick Sample N29 Satin Rosewood - This has been my go to nude lipstick recently as I've been meaning to finish off my sample lipsticks. This one was the easiest one to do. For a detailed review on these, click here.

3. CLINIQUE Antiblemish solutions clearing concealer - I would not say this is an amazing concealer as I don't  have enough experience with them. I hope to finish off my remaining 2 concealer tubes I'll invest in a reputated decent concealer.

4. CLINIQUE Antiblemish Solutions Cleansing Foam - I wash my face with this daily, it's also one of the only 3 products I use for skincare. However it's the only one skincare product I've used for years and years whereas I've only recently adopted the other two. 

5. INGLOT Diamond Top Coat - I know there's still a little product left but its impossible to get it out of the bottle! The product left is also seemingly extra sticky and gooey as well so the rest of the product is pretty useless though it did an alright job beforehand.

6. CLINIQUE Superbalanced Makeup Powder in 04 (SP15) - I use these powders all the time, it's definitely a staple product in my makeup routine. 'Nuff said.

7. YVESSAINTLAURENT Rouge Pure Shine Sheer Lipstick 10 Venus Rose (sample) - This sample was handed down to me, the second I applied it on my lips the product just collapsed, I'm not sure if this was due to rough application or maybe because of this steaming hot desert weather. My other lipsticks don't have this problem however so I was not very impressed by that. However my other lipsticks aren't moisturizing. It does have a SPF 15 though? I'd hope that the actual lipstick product wouldn't break so easily as maybe the sample was just tiny?

8. CLINIQUE All about eyes reduces puffs, circles - I've been using this daily on my eyes the last two months as I've been experiencing dryness problems specifically under one eye. It's definitely helped improve the skin there.

3 comments:

  1. Amazing finds!!
    I feel like I need something like #8, especially come Winter time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never used clinique. I know their skin care is AWESOME but i've never used their makeup. Might look into it. By the way, i'm following you now courtesy of the bloghop! Great blog! I hope you'll visit my blog and follow me too!

    http://www.thedumpyduchess.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Love Lettuce too, and I use Clinique'a All About Eyes. If that worked for you, you should try their All About Lips, its amazing and helps lip colour last even longer!
    Newest follower through the BBU Blog Hop
    x

    http://wondrous-marvellous-obsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete